Angel VW Club

FREE friendly Volkswagen club in and around Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland.
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:59 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:15 am 

NEW YORK -- The Florida Panthers will host the 2015 NHL Entry Draft at the BB&T Center. It will be the second time the Panthers and Broward County have hosted the annual event. The 2001 draft was also held in Florida, where Ilya Kovalchuk was selected first overall by the Atlanta Thrashers. "On behalf of the entire Florida Panthers organization we are thrilled and honoured to welcome the NHL Draft back to the BB&T Center and Broward County," Panthers president and CEO Michael R. Yormark said in a statement. "The 2015 NHL Draft will be a spectacular event for this community on a number of levels, bringing significant economic impact and notoriety to Broward County while also giving our fans a glimpse of the future stars of the National Hockey League. "Id like to sincerely thank our local hoteliers, local businesses and the CVB for working closely with the NHL to make this incredible event a reality." The 2014 NHL Draft will be hosted by the Philadelphia Flyers and held June 27-28 at the Wells Fargo Center. The 2015 draft will be held June 26-27 of next year. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:Table Normal; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Times New Roman,serif;} Authentic Jan Rutta Jersey . For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey. Authentic Jordan Schroeder Jersey .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. http://www.cheapblackhawksjerseysauthen ... jersey.500. The Jets have now won nine of their last 11, and five of their last six road games. With the win they moved to within two points of Vancouver in the west, the Canucks holding down the eighth spot. Vancouver lost in Boston, while the other big game saw Dallas win in Phoenix. Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Jerseys . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight. Cheap Adidas Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys . In a matchup of teams battling head-to-head for the final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference, the Whitecaps run to the post-season took a hard hit when FC Dallas blew open a tie game with two goals in the final minutes for a 3-1 victory Saturday night.ANAHEIM, Calif. - Derek Jeter gave the Los Angeles Angels fans something special to remember him by in his final game at the "Big A." And he received something equally special in return. Jeter ended a home run drought of 161 at-bats in his final regular-season game against the Angels, and the New York Yankees kept Hector Santiago winless in seven starts with a 9-2 victory on Wednesday night. Vidal Nuno (1-0) allowed a run and four hits in 6 13 innings, struck out three and retired 14 of his last 15 batters. The left-handers only other victory in seven big league starts was May 13 of last season, when he pitched five scoreless innings of three-hit ball at Cleveland in a 7-0 decision. Unless both clubs meet in the playoffs, this was Jeters swan song against the Halos, who dropped two of three in the Bronx 1 1-2 weeks ago. Jered Weaver, Albert Pujols, Mike Trout and Howie Kendrick carried a 12-foot-long pinstriped paddleboard with Jeters No. 2 and the Yankee logo to the middle of the diamond and presented it to him following a milestone-studded video tribute as the sellout crowd of 44,083 roared its approval. "That was a cool gift. I thought that was awesome. I can use that in my backyard," Jeter said with a grin. "But I dont expect something everywhere I go. I mean, this was a surprise to me. The fans have been awesome here from the first game of the series. Its something that youll remember, and I appreciate it. Ive played a lot of games here in the regular season and post-season, so I have fond memories of playing in Anaheim." It was the second time in two years that the Angels management went out of the way to honour a member of former manager Joe Torres "Core Four." Last season it was Mariano Rivera, who retired as the all-time saves leader and received a painting of himself. "Mos different from me," Jeter said. "I play every day, so I have to go out there and play (after the pregame ceremony). Mo got massaged for five innings and went out on to the bullpen in the seventh, so its completely different." Jeter made it 6-0 in the second with a two-out drive to left-centrre for his 257th career homer and first since July 28, 2013, against Tampa Bays Matt Moore at New York.dddddddddddd In Mondays series opener, the Yankees captain doubled to end a drought of 55 at-bats without an extra-base hit. "Its good to get one," Jeter said. "Im not catching Babe Ruth or anything, but at least youd like to get one. The important thing is that we got a win. It was a good game for us in a lot of different ways." Eleven of Jeters last 12 home runs have been solo shots, including one against Santiago when he pitched for the White Sox in August 2012. "When he came up to the plate the first time, I kind of gave him a little head nod, like Hey, we appreciate what youre doing here. But then you just battle, man," Santiago said. "I felt like I made a good pitch to him his next time up. Hes gotten me in the past on off-speed stuff, so I just went away from that. It was one of the better cutters Ive thrown my last seven starts, and he got me." Jeter got a standing ovation before his final at-bat during the Yankees three-run eighth. He hit a fielders choice comebacker to reliever Cory Rasmus for a force at the plate after a two-run single by John Ryan Murphy, and Carlos Beltran added a sacrifice fly. Santiago (0-6) was charged with six runs, five hits and three walks in 2 1-3 innings. Four of the runs were unearned, the result of errors by Santiago and right fielder Cowgill. NOTES: One day after the publication of Riveras book, "The Closer: My Story," Yankees manager Joe Girardi sidestepped questions about the combustible content — which included Riveras opinion that Bostons Dustin Pedroia was a better second baseman than ex-teammate Robinson Cano. "Those are Marianos comments, and its probably why I chose not to write books," Girardi said. "I had plenty of opportunities with some of my experiences, but right now I just dont think it would be a good idea." ... Jeters first game in Anaheim was May 27, 1996, when he batted ninth and went 0 for 3 with a sacrifice fly and two walks in Andy Pettittes 16-5 win over future Yankee Jim Abbott. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '