Angel VW Club

FREE friendly Volkswagen club in and around Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland.
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:17 am 

CASABLANCA, Morocco -- Eighth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain beat third-seeded Benoit Paire of France 7-5, 7-6 (4) on Friday to reach the semifinals of the Grand Prix Hassan II. Garcia-Lopez served for the match after breaking Paire for the fifth time, but the Frenchman broke straight back to force a tiebreaker. Garcia-Lopez prevailed, however, and next faces qualifier Roberto Carballes Baena of Spain, who defeated Andrey Kuznetsov of Russia 6-4, 6-2. Also, fourth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain had nine aces as he rallied to beat Pablo Carreno Busta 6-7 (4), 6-3, 6-0 in an all-Spanish match, breaking his opponents serve six times. He next faces No. 6 Federico Delbonis of Argentina, who beat Victor Hanescu 7-6 (5), 6-3, breaking the Romanian players serve four times. Kuznetsov earned 15 break points against Carballes Baena but only converted one of them, and had his own serve broken four times against the Spaniard. Authentic Mattias Janmark Jersey . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. Authentic Miro Heiskanen Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. http://www.cheapstarsjerseysauthentic.c ... thy-jersey. Striker Dario Mandzukic scored the opener in the 22nd minute but was given a red card nine minutes later for a reckless tackle and left Croatia with 10 men for the remainder of the match. Dallas Stars Outlet Store .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. Cheap Adidas Dallas Stars Jerseys . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- While Salvador Perez came up with the winning hit right after Nori Aoki made the game-saving catch. Salvador Perez hit a go-ahead RBI double with two outs in the eighth inning and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 4-3 Saturday. Alex Gordon doubled off left-hander Scott Downs (0-1) before Perez hit Maikel Cletos second pitch down the left-field line. Wade Davis (1-1) let the White Sox tie it at three when gave up two runs in the eighth on two singles, a walk, a hit batter and sacrifice fly. Greg Holland worked around a leadoff walk for his second save in two days. Royals right fielder Aoki prevented the White Sox from taking a lead when he made a lunging catch of Alexei Ramirez line drive to end the eighth with two runners on base. "Nori made a tremendous catch that saved the game from being cracked open there," Royals manager Ned Yost said. Aoki, a six-time Gold Glove winner in centre field in Japan, got a good jump on Ramirezs scorcher. "It was a situation where we couldnt give up any more runs," Aoki said through an interpreter. "That was the play I was most happy with. The only thing was the sun was in my eyes." Ramirez already had two singles and believed he had one over extra bases over Aokis head. "I dont think it got up in the wind enough to have a chance," Paul Konerko said "Thats what the game comes down to sometimes, something so small." Conor Gillaspie hit an RBI single in the eighth before Konerkos sacrifice fly tied it and gave him 146 RBIs against Kansas City, the most by any opponent. Royals left-hander Bruce Chen allowed one unnearned run on six singles, walked none and struck out seven in 6 1-3 innings, but had to settle for a no-decision.dddddddddddd. White Sox left-hander John Danks did not allow a hit until the fourth inning, when six straight Kansas City batters reached base. "I wish I had an explanation for it," Danks said. "It was the heart of the lineup. I was trying to come inside and just lost control a little. Hosmer I got behind 2-0 and you dont want to make too good a pitch to him." Omar Infante, Eric Hosmer, Butler and Alex Gordon opened the inning with singles. Butlers single scored Infante for the first run, while Mike Moustakas walked with the bases loaded for the other run. Butler drove in another run in the fifth with a sacrifice fly. "John just had the one inning where it got out of hand and he lost his control and it came back to bite us," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. Moustakas fielding error led to an unearned White Sox run in the fifth. Adam Eatons groundout scored Ramirez. NOTES: The Royals designated for assignment IF Pedro Ciriaco, who has a .277 career batting average in the majors with four clubs, and purchased the contract of RHP Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha. With the addition of Brooks, the Royals have a 12-man pitching staff. Brooks, who was a starter in the minors, will go to the bullpen. . The White Sox have lost their first two away games after going an AL worst 26-55 in road games last year. . White Sox RF Avisail Garcia, in an 0-for-13 funk, was given the day off. . Aces LHP Chris Sale of the White Sox and RHP James Shields of the Royals are set to pitch Sunday. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '